Managed By "Managed By Maunikrupa Education Trust"



Regarding Education & Transport Fees

Q. How do I remit fee to the school? Is the fee paid monthly orbi-monthly?

        The fee can be remitted through a transactions Cheque or Cash. Fees can be paid tri-monthly or half-yearly.

Q. Will I be sent a reminder for fee payment?

        The school may or may not send a written notice, SMS or e-mail as reminder before presentation for collection. However, non-receipt of such a notice cannot be an excuse for continuing to default on any dues. It is expected that, as a responsible parent/guardian, we expect you to ensure that your ward’s fee reaches the school regularly and on time.


Regarding Assessments & Promotion


Q.  If my child misses his/her test, wills/he be marked zero or average marks on the basis of his/her previous performance will be taken into consideration?

There is no provision for re-testing students who remain absent on the day of the assessment, or those who have failed in one or more subjects. On medical grounds, if the child is absent on the day of exam, parents must personally submit the leave application along with medical documents supporting the cause on the day of the exam in school office.


Q. Will my child be informed before an assessment (Nursery-Ill) is conducted?

No, we do not have formal assessments for children up to class Ill. Hence, no prior notice will be sent to the parents. Evaluation of the child's progress is done on the basis of continuous thematic assessments.


Q.  How would I come to know about the performance of my child?

We organise Open House sessions at regular intervals during which the teachers give detailed feedback about your child. Should we feel that your child needs more assistance at home, we will call you for a detailed discussion to iron out the issues. Apart from this, please check the answer scripts of formative assessments which are returned to students (except for classes IX & X) within 3 days of the date of assessment. Parents who wish to know the marks of their wards may consult the Examination Department with prior appointment on working days between 8:00 a.m. & 1:00 p.m.


Q. How would I assure myself that no prejudices will work against my child?

'Our school' is characterised by honesty, fairness and equity in students - teacher relationship. We respect the dignity, diversity and rights of students. The welfare of the child is an essential principle of our school ethos. Proper and full records are also maintained by the teachers at all levels and stages of continuous assessment.


Regarding Absence & Late Arrivals

Q.  What is the procedure for informing the school about a child's absence from school?

No student who has been absent on the previous day will be allowed to attend class unless her/his parent has entered an explanation stating the reasons for the absence,' in the 'Record of Non-Attendance' section of the almanac, for each day the student has been absent from school. In case of absence of more than two days on medical grounds, Medical Certificate shall be attached along with application. Parents can inform about absenteeism of the student through MIS Application.


Q  Is there any provision for half a day leave?

There is no provision for half a day leave, so students who are not well should not be sent to school. A child will be marked absent if she/he is to be taken home by parents/ guardians/authorised persons during school hours.

Q. What happens if my ward arrives late to school?

Students are expected to reach school 10 minutes before the start of the start of the school. Students arriving late will not be allowed to enter the school premises without a plausible explanation. Arriving late for school is not acceptable. Students found to have come late for more than one day in a quarter will not be allowed to attend classes on second such occurrence and disciplinary action shall be taken against them.


Q. What is the procedure for leaving school campus during school hours?

if, due to certain exigencies, a student has to leave the school campus during school  hours, the following rules will be observed:

          A written request must be submitted by the parent The parents' copy of identity card must be produced

The School Leaving Register must be signed

A Permission Slip must be obtained and shown at the school gate before leaving the campus.


Q.   What is the procedure if my child has to take leave of absence for a few days?

In case of social and family commitments where the child is expected to be present and  needs to remain absent from school, parents are requested to get the absence granted from the Principal by submitting the application in person. If prior information is not given then the absence will not be granted.



Q. In case of some sickness or any other serious matter, can my child leave school after taking test?

There is no provision for half a day leave, so students who are not well should not be sent to school even on exam/test days. Child will be marked absent if s/he were to be taken. home by parents/guardians/authorised persons during school hours, even if it were to be an examination/test day. Child will, be awarded zero for the exam taken on that particular day.


Regarding Transport Facility

Q.  What is the procedure for permanent change of bus stop?

In case there is a permanent change in bus stop and/or bus, the same can be affected by submitting the prescribed application form along with the prescribed fee. The School Front Office /Transport In-charge should be contacted.


Q.  Can my child's bus stop be changed to a more convenient location?

Once the bus stops have been delineated and mentioned in the admission prospectus, they would normally not be changed. However, you could leave an application for the same with the Transport In-charge. School bus routes are drawn up based on convenience and viability, ensuring that no route is overly long.


Q. Is my child permitted to board another bus if she/he has missed her/his designated bus?

No, we would like you to refrain from such actions. It disturbs the seating arrangement already existing and also leads to a wrong precedence in the long run. You are requested to drop the child to school yourself, subject to the condition that you are able to reach the school well in time. Such students may, however, return by their allotted bus.


Q. Under certain circumstances, can my child go to his friend's home from school itself?

No child can board/disembark a bus at a bus stop not designated for him, at his own Free will.


Q. If the bus is delayed on the return journey what should I do?

Due to heavy rush hour traffic or other unforeseen circumstances, like traffic jams, rallies, etc., the school bus may be delayed. Under such circumstances, you may call the School/Administrative office and get further information.


Q. What is the procedure for meeting my ward's teachers?

Parents should call up the school in advance to ask for an appointment and visit the school only after they have been given a confirmed time and date. Should any visiting parent seek, to meet school authorities or teachers without appointment they may be denied the request.


Q. When can I meet the Principal/Headmistress?

You can meet the Principal/Headmistress on all working days with prior appointment.


Q. If I make a complaint against the school system or any individual, what would be the repercussions on my child?

There would be no adverse repercussions on you or your child. We are a professional organization where we take the inputs of the parents and students very seriously so as to constantly improve the services that we provide to you. Hence all kinds of inputs, suggestions or complaints shall be viewed positively You can always mail your complaints/suggestions to website and you will receive the reply within two working days.


Q. Is it compulsory for my ward to accompany me for Open House?

Children must accompany their parents For the Open House, dressed in school uniform and must carry their I-Card and almanac.


Regarding Issue of Documents & Withdrawal


Q. What is the procedure for issue of Certificates and other documents?

Issue of Recommendation Letters, Bonafide Certificates, Fee Payment Certificate, showing the tuition Fee paid to school for reimbursement and other documents required by parent, will be issued on a written request, Free of cost. Duplicate / Sub sequent copies of Bona fide Certificate and Fee Payment.


Q. What will happen if my child's identity Card is lost or mutilated?

In case the I-card is lost or mutilated, an application for this has to be submitted at the school office, addressed to the Head of School.


Q. What is the procedure for issue of Class XII student transcripts and/or recommendation letters for applying to foreign universities/institutions?

An application from parents addressed to the Principal/Subject Teacher needs to be  sent to school at least a week before it may be issued.




Q. What happens if my child is suddenly taken during school hours?

Parents will be promptly informed in the event of serious illness or emergencies and may be requested to come to school or to the designated hospital to take their ward home if necessary.


Q. What happens if my ward misplaces a circular?

All Circulars are uploaded on school's website or MIS Application. Parents can directly log in and get the latest Notice and Instructions regarding the academic and co-curricular activities taking place in the school.



Q. Can my child carry money and/or mobile phone to school?

Bringing money to school is not allowed. Bringing mobile, phones, cameras, I-pods, pen-drives, compact' discs, etc., to school is strictly Forbidden. If caught, a fine of 5000 will be imposed.


Q. Is my ward allowed to celebrate his/her birthday in school?

Students are not allowed to celebrate their birthdays or any other occasion in school by distributing cards, gifts, sweets or chocolates.


Q. With co-curricular activities becoming an integral part of the assessment, will it be Parents' responsibility to help the child or will the concerned teachers guide them?

Students would be guided for co-curricular activities and projects in school only. However, we would expect you to motivate, encourage and supervise your ward at home. Under no circumstances should a child take professional help and support for his/her projects.


Q. Is it possible to get the name of my child changed, after s/he is admitted to the school?

Change in the name of the child is allowed only till the child is in Class VIII. For changing the name of your ward in the school records, the Following documents (in original) are required:

An affidavit From the Executive Magistrate (Not From the office of Notary), concerning the change in name.

Two newspapers (Hindi & English}, where the concerned change of name has been published.

A copy of the State Govt. Gazette, where the change in name has been published.

A colored Family Photograph (Father, Child & Mother) in postcard size pasted in the Affidavit and attested by Executive Magistrate, half on photograph and rest half on the Affidavit. The child should be in school uniform in the photograph.

One covering letter from the parent addressed to the Head of School For the change in name of student.

However, if the child is in Class IX and above, the change in name is not encouraged and is subject to guidelines laid down by the CBSE. As per the current CBSE by-laws, any change in student's details after her/his registration for AISSE/AISSCE is permitted only upon approval from the court of law.


Q. Is it possible to get the Date of Birth (DOB) of the child altered in school records after s/he is admitted to the school?

Change/Correction in the Date of Birth is not allowed. The Birth Certificate, submitted by the parent, during the admission of the child, is considered as proof of the date of birth. Any request for alteration in the DOB will therefore be considered as a forge, and hereby will never be entertained.

In case a child is admitted in Class II or above, the DOB mentioned on the Transfer Certificate of the child, issued from her/his previous school, is considered as the proof for the date of birth.